Homemade Creole Cajun Seasoning Mix
Creole Cajun Seasoning Mix is a southern Louisiana staple. Adds bold flavor to your vegan soups and stews. Easy to make with 9 ingredients already found in your curvy vegan pantry!
Servings 12 servings
- 2 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Himalayan pink sea salt
- 2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoon onion powder
- 1/2 - 1 tablespoon cayenne powder (depending on how spicy you like it)
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1/2 tablespoon basil
Combine all the ingredients in a small or medium bow. Mix until all ingredients have been fully combined
Store in any airtight container, glass jar, or zip lock bag. Add a label marked with title and date made. Store for up to 6 months.
Calories: 15kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Sodium: 584mg | Potassium: 77mg | Fiber: 1g | Vitamin A: 785IU | Vitamin C: 1.5mg | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 0.7mg