Pumpkin Pie Bars (Vegan, Gluten Free, Low Carb, Keto)
Pumpkin Pie Bars! This quick and easy dessert is a perfect dessert for Thanksgiving and Christmas! And can you believe it's Vegan, Gluten Free, and Keto? Delicious and allergy free!
Servings 9 bars
- 1 ½ cup fine almond flour
- 3 tablespoons vegan butter
- ½ teaspoon of sea salt
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseeds
- 6 tablespoons water
- 1 cup of Karuna's Banana and Cinnamon Whole Plant Smoothie
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- ½ cup + 2 tablespoons of erythritol sugar
- 2 tablespoons of agar agar powder
- 1 ½ teaspoon of pumpkin spice
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a square pan and set aside.
Grab your food processor and add the crust ingredients. Process until the dough starts to come together.
Dump the almond crust into the greased square pan and press it into the bottom. Smooth the edges over with your fingers and set aside.
Next clean your food processor bowl and add the filling ingredients. Process until smooth. Pour the filling into the prepared crust and smooth over with a spatula. Bake the pie for 30 - 35 minutes.
Remove the pie and let cool for about 30 minutes then transfer to the fridge and allow it to set for another 4 hours or overnight. Slice and serve with coconut cream and enjoy!
- This recipe has net carbs of 5 grams. '
- This can work with any type of sugar if you don't adhere to a Keto friendly diet. You can also use your favorite crust recipe that fits your dietary restrictions!
Serving: 1bar | Calories: 158kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 203mg | Potassium: 59mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 100IU | Vitamin C: 4.1mg | Calcium: 60mg | Iron: 0.9mg