Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
This sweet and creamy Pumpkin Pie Smoothie is the perfect healthy weight gain smoothie! It has coconut milk for additional calories and hemp seeds protein!
Servings 1 large smoothie
Grab all your ingredients and add to your high-speed blender.
Blend until nice and smoothie. Serve immediately for breakfast or as a post-workout drink!
This smoothie is best served fresh as it will thicken the longer it sits. However, you can keep in the refrigerator for 24 hours, max 48 hours. You can freeze for up to 5 days. Thaw out in the refrigerator overnight and re-blend (if needed) to add back smoothness before you drink it.
- PLANT BASED MILK: Feel free to use your choice nondairy milk. Note that you will lose some calories if you swap out the full-fat can coconut milk for a substitute.
- PUMPKIN PUREE: Be sure to use can pumpkin puree NOT pumpkin pie filling. This will also work with sweet potato puree or butternut squash puree.
- OPTIONAL: If you find your smoothie too thick, add ½ cup of filtered water to your blender to help thin it out.
- SWEETENER: Maple syrup and brown sugar pairs well with pumpkin as well if you prefer that to dates.
- ADDITIONS & OTHER SUBSTITUTIONS: Using a frozen banana adds a nice chill to your smoothie. Omit the banana if you don't want a banana taste in your smoothie. You can substitute with avocado or just leave it out altogether.
Serving: 1smoothie | Calories: 977kcal | Carbohydrates: 79g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 69g | Saturated Fat: 44g | Sodium: 45mg | Potassium: 1094mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 52g | Vitamin A: 9841IU | Vitamin C: 18mg | Calcium: 163mg | Iron: 16mg