Strawberry Oatmeal Bars
These Strawberry Oatmeal Bars are easy, healthy, and fruit filled thanks to homemade strawberry jam. Plus, they are topped with an oatmeal crumble, adding that extra bit of crunch!
Servings 6 bars
- 3 cups old fashioned oats note 2
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon himilayan pink sea salt
- 2 medium riped bananas, smashed
- 1/4 cup coconut nectar (or whatever liquid sweetener you have on hand)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup Strawberry Chia Jam note 1
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
Grab your oats, sea salt, and baking powder and grind them up in a food processor.
Next add your smashed banana, coconut nectar, and coconut oil to your food processor.
Process until mixture is combined and sticky.
Grab a small square 9 x 9 inch pan and line with parchment paper (for easier clean up) Take about ⅔ of your mixture and press down into pan firmly.
Then grab your Strawberry Chia Jam and add on top of oatmeal mixture spreading evenly. Top with the remaining oatmeal mixture, crumbling evenly on top of the Strawberry Chia Jam spread.
Put in oven and bake for about 15 minutes until top is golden brown. Once it's done, remove from heat and allow bars to cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Will last in refrigerator for about 3 to 4 days and in the freezer for about 3 months.
- JAM: These bars work with any type of fruit jam. Try these bars with my Crockpot Apple Butter recipe!
- OATS: If you have a gluten sensitivity, make sure you use Certified Gluten Free Oats.
Serving: 1bar | Calories: 496kcal | Carbohydrates: 73g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Sodium: 118mg | Potassium: 257mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 34g | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 61mg | Iron: 2.1mg