Vegan Chocolate Popsicles
These Vegan Chocolate Popsicles are creamy, sweet, and vegan! They are so easy, it only takes 5 ingredients to make!
Servings 4 Popsicles
High Speed Blender
Grab a double boiler or a heat proof glass bowl to place over a pot with boiling water.
Add vegan chocolate chips and Karuna's Coffee Blend or Whole Plant Smoothie.
Mix constantly until melted.
Once fully melted, remove from heat CAREFULLY. ( NOTE: If using a heat proof glass bowl...WEAR HEAT PROOF GLOVES).
Allow cool for 15 to 20 minutes.
Add frozen bananas, dates, vanilla extract, and the remaining of your Karuna's Coffee Blend or Whole Plant Smoothie to a high speed blender.
Blend until smooth.
Assemble Your Popsicles
Grab your Popsicle molds and add a layer of chocolate sauce to 4 molds only filing up half the mold.
Next add your ice cream on top making sure not to overfill each mold. Then top the last layer with more chocolate sauce.
Cover your molds and insert the popsicle sticks
Pop in the freezer for at least 5 hours but preferably overnight.
When ready to eat, be sure to thaw out for a few minutes before pulling it out the mold.
- Use the store locator to find Karuna Drinks in your area. Karuna Beverages are now available on Amazon!
- You can stick molds in warm water (NOT HOT) for 15-30 seconds to lightly loosen them up.
- Don't worry if it's not a perfect mold. Creamy based popsicles will be less than perfect than ones made from fruit juices. Don't sweat the "perfection" of them because the taste will be there!
- You can mix in the chocolate sauce with the ice cream if you like to create a swirl effect.
- There will be leftover chocolate sauce. You can use it on top of Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream and/or even pancakes!
Serving: 1Popsicle | Calories: 366kcal | Carbohydrates: 56g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 77mg | Potassium: 381mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 42g | Vitamin A: 270IU | Vitamin C: 4.4mg | Calcium: 204mg | Iron: 3.7mg