Welcome to Vegan With Curves!!!
I’m Gina Marie, the cook, writer, and photographer behind Vegan With Curves.
Vegan With Curves, is a health and food blog dedicated to helping women embrace their unique curves while embracing a plant based and/or vegan diet.
Random Facts about Me
- I was born and raised in St. Louis, Missouri. I’m an “Arch Vegan!”
- I been blogging off and on since 2010 mainly as a “personal blogger.”
- I am a poet. I wrote and self published my first poetry book Flowers In December.
- I am a HUGE music lover and would love to record an album one day.
- I LOVE CATS!!!!
To learn more about my personal story and transformation visit Meet Gina Marie.
What You Will Find Here
- Vegan recipes that are actually filing! Here I’m all about flavor and I don’t skimp out on calories. In fact I aim for more calories that will keep the dish delicious and healthy!
- Vegan recipes with step by step photos, videos and tips to make sure you are a success in the kitchen!
- Vegan recipes for all types cookware. Whether you have a multi cooker, slow cooker, pressure cooker, or just a traditional stove, I got you covered.
- Healthy vegan weight gain tips to encourage curves while living a plant based lifestyle. This includes information on how to eat as well as fitness tips to help you build curves!
- Beginner vegan lifestyle and health tips to start you on your journey!
What You Will NOT Find Here
- A “Vegan Elitism” tone towards non vegans. I encourage a vegan diet and lifestyle but I also respect free will. I will never make you feel guilty for not adapting a full blown vegan lifestyle.
- A “Vegan Elitism” tone towards other vegans. While I do encourage eating mostly whole food plant based, I have no problems occasionally using mock vegan products in my recipes for creativity and added flavor. All types of vegans are welcomed here.
- Gorgeous “IG worthy” photos, but nasty food. Nope! Not ever!
- Every recipe being made in 30 minutes or less. Some recipes are quick and some aren’t. I don’t cut corners when it comes to good food.
- Serious healthy claims and “cures.” You will never see on here claims of a certain food or diet being able to cure Cancer or any other serious disease. If you are dealing with these types of alignments please consult a professional in that field.
My work on Vegan With Curves has been featured on Shape Online, One Green Planet, Food, Food 52, and was even honored to speak at the Midwest Vegan Fest in Milwaukee, WI.
Work With Me
If you would like to work with me please email me at ginamarie at veganwithcurves dot com. (email@example.com). Be sure to include a subject when emailing. Please allow up to 48 days for a response.