This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This post has been compensated by Karuna Beverages a long term partner of Vegan With Curves. All opinions are mine alone.
Chocolate chia pudding is best described as YUMMY! Aside from being super easy to make, the thick, creamy chocolate pudding is incredibly versatile. It makes for a delicious breakfast that you can prepare instantly in a blender or a healthy dessert to satiate a chocolate craving.
Why This Recipe Works
- Dates. Using dates as a sweetener is an awesome choice because you get the added benefit of
- Cocoa Powder. The intense chocolate flavor from cocoa powder makes the pudding more indulgent.
- Raspberries. Raspberries are loaded with antioxidants, are high in fiber, and have strong anti-inflammatory properties.
- It’s Instant! A lot of chia puddings are soaked over night. I don’t know about you but the look of my food is everything and though delicious I am simply not a fan of seeing black seeds in a gel liquid substance. Blending not only provides this chocolate chia pudding to be done faster but also allows it to look more like authentic chocolate pudding.
Karuna’s Turmeric and Coconut Synergy Coffee Blend
Karuna’s Coffee brand is coffee with a conscious! This drink contains the healing benefits of turmeric and energizing electrolytes in coconut!
Vegan with Curves Star Ingredient
Chia seeds are the Vegan with Curves Star Ingredient in this recipe since they are a great way to increase your calorie count! Chia seeds are relatively high in calories, especially for being so small, and have an excellent macronutrient profile. Most of the calories in the unprocessed whole grain are from heart protecting polyunsaturated and monosaturated fats. Additionally, a mere tablespoon contains 2 grams of protein and 5 grams of carbs, most of which is fiber.
Chia Chocolate Pudding
- 1 bottle of cup Turmeric and Coconut Synergy Coffee Blend
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 5 large dates pitted
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- semi sweetened vegan chocolate chips
- plant based milk
- shredded coconut
- Add all of your ingredients to your high speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Transfer a bowl or cup and top with you choice of fruit (raspberries, blueberries, bananas, and or strawberries), shredded, coconut, and vegan chocolate sauce.
- To make vegan chocolate sauce grab about 1/2 cup to 1 cup of semi sweet vegan chocolate chips (depending on how much chocolate sauce you want), some plant based milk (just enough to get it going so it will melt) and stir constantly over medium low heat until chocolate chips are melted into a chocolate sauce. Pour over your pudding and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my full Affiliate Disclaimer.
© Gina Marie Hoskins. Vegan With Curves. All Rights Reserved. Unless noted otherwise, all images, recipes, & content are copyright protected and registered with the U.S. Copyright Office. My images and written content are NOT to be used without prior permission. Read full Copyright Disclosure.