This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Breakfast potato hash is a hearty and filling breakfast we all enjoy! This breakfast potato hash is simple to make and can be made the night before to save time for those busy mornings! Made with a mixture sweet potatoes, white potatoes, onions, and your favor seasonings and spices!
I am a savor breakfast girl myself. That is why this breakfast potato hash is a staple in my home. What's even better about this recipe is that it is simple made with potatoes of course, onions, and seasonings. Sometimes it's the most humblest of all meals that are the tastiest.
Vegan Curve Building Ingredients
White and Sweet Potatoes
This breakfast potato hash recipe uses both white and sweet potatoes. Potatoes are a dream for us vegan curve builders. They are full of curvy carbohydrates we need for those sexy vegan curvy gains. Remember healthy carbohydrates are important when you are lifting weights for healthy weight gain. 1 cup of cooked potatoes contains 31 grams of carbohydrates.
This vegan breakfast potato hash is good to serve with tofu scramble, a breakfast burrito, or even as a side dish for those breakfast for dinner nights!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE? Tell me how it turned out for you! Was it a hit or miss? Do you like breakfast potato hash? What do you pair your breakfast potato hash with? Tell me about it. Leave a comment below, rate it, and PIN IT! Also tag a photo @_VeganWithCurves and hashtag #VeganWithCurves on Instagram so I can see it!
[clickToTweet tweet="The BEST #vegan breakfast potato hash ever! Filling, simple, and delicious! #veganfoodshare #veganrecipes" quote="The BEST vegan breakfast potato has ever! Filling, simple, and delicious! "]
Breakfast Potato Hash (Vegan)
- 4 medium white potatoes (washed, chopped, and peeled)
- 3 medium sweet potatoes (washed, chopped, and peeled)
- ¼ cup melted vegan butter (or olive oil)
- ½ medium onion chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon vegan butter (for sauteing onions)
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Toss your diced potatoes with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and melted butter and mix well.
- Add potato mixture to 9 inch pan cover with aluminum foil. Bake for 40 minutes until potatoes are fully cooked through. Then remove from oven and set aside.
- Grab a skillet and place on medium high heat. Add in chopped onions and vegan butter. Cook for 5 constantly stirring to soften onions. Then add in cooked potatoes with onions and stir for a bout 2 more minutes till fully mixed. Turn off and let cool
- Serve with tofu scramble or in a breakfast burrito. Enjoy!
- Calories 237
- Fat 7 g
- Carbohydrates 39 g
- Fiber 4 g
- Sugar 5 g
- Protein 5 g
- You can only use white potatoes if you are not a fan of sweet potatoes
- Get creative and add veggies like kale or mushrooms.
© VEGAN WITH CURVES. UNLESS NOTED OTHERWISE, ALL IMAGES, RECIPES, & CONTENT ARE COPYRIGHT PROTECTED AND REGISTERED WITH THE U.S. COPYRIGHT OFFICE. MY IMAGES AND WRITTEN CONTENT ARE NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION. WHEN SHARING A RECIPE LINK BACK HERE TO THE ORIGINAL RECIPE. WHEN SHARING CONTENT FROM AN ARTICLE LINK BACK HERE TO THE ORIGINAL BLOG POST. READ FULL COPYRIGHT DISCLOSURE.