This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This easy vegan corn salad is the perfect summer dish! It only takes 20 minutes to put together and pairs well with vegan BBQ recipes.
What to serve with your Corn Salad?
This corn salad is the perfect dish to bring to a summer cookout to serve with:
How to Make Vegan Corn Salad?
*Please read detailed and printable recipe card below for full ingredients and instructions.
Put Together Your Salad
- Chop your veggies and add them to a bowl. Then make your salad dressing sauce. (Photos 1 & 2)
- Pour your dressing over your salad and toss. (Photos 3 & 4)
Substitution, Cook, & Storage Tips
- I used frozen corn for convenience but if you prefer you can use fresh corn as well. This would also be delicious with this Grilled Corn recipe.
- You can swap tomatoes for red peppers or even add them as an addition.
- This salad will keep in the fridge for 3 – 4 days. It is NOT freezer friendly.
How Does This Recipe Help With Vegan Weight Gain?
Avocados to the rescue! Avocados are full of healthy fats and are calorie-dense. One medium avocado has 300 calories.
I recommend adding them to your salads as much as possible to bulk up your calories. This salad can be eaten on regular bases. It’s great for lunches.
How Does This Recipe Help With Vegan Weight Loss?
You can make this recipe apart of your vegan weight loss plan by:
- Remove the avocados to lower calories
- Omit the oil in your salad dressing
More Salad Recipes You’ll Love
Lima Bean Vegan Corn Salad
- 3 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- pinch cayenne
- 1 16 ounce bag frozen corn, thawed note 1
- 1 16 ounce bag lima beans, thawed
- 1 small cucumber, chopped
- ¼ medium red onion, chopped
- 2 large avocados
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes note 2
- handful cilantro
- In a glass jar or container, add grapeseed oil, lime juice, salt, black pepper, cumin powder, chili powder, and cayenne pepper and mix until combined.
- Rinse and chop all your fresh vegetables.
- In a large mixing bowl add corn, lima beans, cucumber, red onion, avocados, cherry tomatoes, and cilantro.
- Pour your dressing over vegetables and toss your salad combining all the flavors together.
- CORN: I used frozen corn for convenience but if you prefer you can use fresh corn as well.
- TOMATOES: You can swap tomatoes for red peppers or even add them as an addition.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my full Affiliate Disclaimer.
© Gina Marie Hoskins. Vegan With Curves. All Rights Reserved. Unless noted otherwise, all images, recipes, & content are copyright protected and registered with the U.S. Copyright Office. My images and written content are NOT to be used without prior permission. Read full Copyright Disclosure.