This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This garlic bread is not only vegan, but it's gluten free too! This easy recipe is ready in order 30 minutes and perfect to pair with your favorite comforting soup or spaghetti!
The BEST Vegan Gluten Free Bread
What to Eat With Vegan Garlic Bread
There are so many different soups and pasta recipes to pair your garlic bread with! Some of my favorites includes the following:
- One-Pot Health Plant Based Soup
- King Oyster Mushroom Soup
- One-Pot Vegan Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Black Eyed Pea Soup
- Oyster Mushroom Vegan White Chili
- Oyster Mushroom Jackfruit Pot Roast
- Creamy Kamut "Alkaline" Pasta
- Homemade Red Lentil Spaghetti
- Vegan White Bean Soup
Substitution, Cook, and Storage Tips:
- I used Schar Dr Baguettes because it is the best vegan gluten free bread on the market. If you cannot find this bread, use whatever is available to you.
- Vegan butter is recommended to get that traditional buttery taste. You can try it with an "healthier
alternative like coconut oil however, I am not sure how it will turn out.
- This recipe will keep at room temperature for 3 days in an air tight container or air tight bags with all the air squeezed out. DO NOT refrigerate or the bread will become stale. For longer storage, freeze in air tight bags for up to a month.
More Homemade Bread Recipes
Vegan Garlic Bread
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Cut the loaf in half, horizontally. Then slice open each half down the middle.
- Mix the vegan butter, fresh parsley, garlic paste, and nutritional yeast together in a small bowl. Spread butter mixture over the the 4 bread halves.
- Wrap in aluminum foil (you can wrap in parchment paper before using aluminum foil if you like), place on a baking pan, and heat in oven for 10 minutes.
- Once done, remove pan from oven. Remove aluminum foil wrap and bake again for an additional 7 to 10 minutes until the edges of the bread begin to toast.
- SCHAR DR BAGUEETTE: This is the only gluten free vegan bread I recommend. You can order it online on Amazon if you cannot find it in your local store. Otherwise you can use whatever baguette you have available to you.
- VEGAN BUTTER: I love the Earth Balance Soy Free brand of vegan butter but use whatever brand you desire.
- GARLIC PASTE: This product is found in the refrigerated section of your store already pre smashed. You can use fresh garlic if you desire and minced and mashed it yourself.
- STORAGE: This recipe will keep at room temperature for 3 days in an air tight container or air tight bags with all the air squeezed out. DO NOT refrigerate or the bread will become stale. For longer storage, freeze in air tight bags for up to a month.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my full Affiliate Disclaimer.
© Gina Marie Hoskins. Vegan With Curves. All Rights Reserved. Unless noted otherwise, all images, recipes, & content are copyright protected and registered with the U.S. Copyright Office. My images and written content are NOT to be used without prior permission. Read full Copyright Disclosure.