This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Yes vegan baked beans actually exist! These vegan baked beans are very simple to make; caramelized onions, molasses, brown sugar, and little bit of barbecue sauce makes these vegan baked a winner to serve at your next summer picnic or barbecue!
Baked beans are my favorite things to eat at a family barbecue. I am so excited to bring you a vegan version of a classic favorite; vegan baked beans.
Vegan Curve Building Ingredients
Related: View Curvy Vegan Pantry Staples for a list plant based proteins
How To Make (Read FULL recipe instructions in the recipe card below)
First saute’ your onions and garlic and mixed with your beans.
Then mix you wet ingredients in separate bowl to create your sauce. Third pour your sauce over beans and mix well. Add beans to a baking pan and place in oven.
Serve with some vegan potato salad and barbecue jackfruit. Enjoy!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE? Tell me how it turned out for you! Was it a hit or miss? Do you like baked beans? Have you ever had vegan baked beans before? Tell me about it. Leave a comment below, rate it, and PIN IT! Also tag a photo @_VeganWithCurves and hashtag #VeganWithCurves on Instagram so I can see it!
[clickToTweet tweet=”Yes vegan baked beans actually exist! These vegan baked beans are very simple to make” quote=”Yes vegan baked beans actually exist! These vegan baked beans are very simple to make”]
Vegan Baked Beans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. If using can beans make sure you drain and rinse.
- Sauté onions and garlic in a pan for about 3 to 5 mins. Once cooked add onions and garlic to beans, stir and set aside.
- Next add your vegan Worcestershire sauce, unsulphured molasses, brown sugar, ketchup, yellow mustard, and barbeque sauce in a bowl and mix until fully combined. Adjust seasonings to your liking.
- Pour your mixture over beans and stir completely. Then transfer your beans into a baking pan. Bake for 25-30 minutes covered with aluminum foil. Remove aluminum foil and bake uncover for 5 to 10 more minutes;
- Once done remove from oven and allow to cool before serving. Will keep in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 days. Enjoy!
© VEGAN WITH CURVES. UNLESS NOTED OTHERWISE, ALL IMAGES, RECIPES, & CONTENT ARE COPYRIGHT PROTECTED AND REGISTERED WITH THE U.S. COPYRIGHT OFFICE. MY IMAGES AND WRITTEN CONTENT ARE NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION. WHEN SHARING A RECIPE LINK BACK HERE TO THE ORIGINAL RECIPE. WHEN SHARING CONTENT FROM AN ARTICLE LINK BACK HERE TO THE ORIGINAL BLOG POST. READ FULL COPYRIGHT DISCLOSURE.