This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This post has been compensated by Karuna Beverages, a long term partner of Vegan With Curves. All opinions are mine alone.
Avocados are made for sweet dishes too! This Vegan Avocado Chocolate Mousse is a healthy guilt free dessert ready in only 10 minutes using only 5 ingredients!
How is this Vegan Avocado Chocolate Mousse Healthy?
- Avo Keto Whole Plant Smoothie: This is one of Karuna’s newest drinks! It is low in sugar, high in good healthy fats (more avocado goodness), and even a good source of fiber and plant based protein!
- Avocados: Not only do avocados provide a creamy texture, they are high in potassium, can lower cholesterol, and a great source of Vitamin E, K, and C.
- Dairy Free Pudding: Dairy is NOT a food group fitted for human consumption. Whether you are vegan or not, when you eliminate dairy from your diet, your health improves.
Vegan Toppings to Serve to With Pudding
- Vegan Chocolate Sauce
- Vegan Dairy Free Whipped Cream
- Fresh Raspberries or Strawberries
- Date Caramel Sauce
SUBSTITUTION, COOK, AND STORAGE TIPS:
- Try this recipe with Karuna’s Empower Whole Plant Smoothie or Pro Fit Whole Plant Smoothie!
- I used my blender to blend, but a food processor will work as well.
- Store this recipe in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 days and freeze for up to 5 days.
HOW DOES THIS RECIPE HELP WITH VEGAN WEIGHT GAIN?
Avocados are a STAPLE in any curvy vegan diet! It’s the ultimate vegan calorie dense food. One medium avocado has approximately 230 calories!
HOW DOES THIS RECIPE HELP WITH VEGAN WEIGHT LOSS?
To make this more weight loss (waste/weight release friendly) you could:
- Serve smaller portions per serving and eat sparingly.
- Use an alternative sweetener like powdered monkfruit sugar
More Chocolate Desserts You’ll Love:
Vegan Avocado Chocolate Mousse
- ½ cup + 2 tablespoons Avo Keto Whole Plant Smoothie
- 2 ripe medium avocados, peeled and pitted
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- ¼ cup + 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract optional
- Add Avo Keto Whole Plant Smoothie, avocados, cocoa powder, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and vanilla to a food processor or blender.
- Blend until smooth. Taste and adjust flavors to your liking.
- Serve with your choice of fresh berries, nuts, seeds, whip cream, etc.
- Store in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 days. You can freeze it up to 5 days.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my full Affiliate Disclaimer.
© Gina Marie Hoskins. Vegan With Curves. All Rights Reserved. Unless noted otherwise, all images, recipes, & content are copyright protected and registered with the U.S. Copyright Office. My images and written content are NOT to be used without prior permission. Read full Copyright Disclosure.