This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
A delicious vegan breakfast pancake recipe that is also gluten free! A healthy and romantic breakfast pancake recipe to make on Valentines Day or any day of the year!
I have another Valentine’s day recipe for you! Can’t you tell I am in the spirit of love this year? My friends at Karuna (my favorite natural drink) and I teamed up to bring you a healthy and romantic breakfast pancake recipe you will want to make all the time!
Vegan Curve Building Ingredients:
Karuna’s Divine Pinkalicious contains quinoa flour. Quinoa flour is a great plant based protein source. It’s protein content is bio available for absorption so that means you are getting a high-quality of protein.
Monk Fruit Sweetener
I just love this stuff. Monk fruit contains antioxidants called mogrosides which does not causes sugar spikes or feeds candida. So this sweetener has naturally no added calories or added carbohydrates.
All Purpose Gluten Free Flour
Gluten free flour makes great pancakes. I know personally as I get more into gluten free eating, I am happy for flours like this that I can use to enjoy my favorite recipes without harming my digestion. This flour is very carbohydrate friendly which is good for us curve builders. 1/4 cup has about 25 grams of carbohydrates.
You can top these pancakes with whatever you desire. To really give yourself a nutritional curvy boost add some peanut butter! Enjoy and Happy Valentines Day!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE? Tell me how it turned out for you! Was it a hit or miss? Have you ever tried vegan pancakes before? Tell me about it. Leave a comment below, rate it, and PIN IT! Also tag a photo @_VeganWithCurves and hashtag #VeganWithCurves on Instagram so I can see it!
[clickToTweet tweet=”A delicious vegan breakfast pancake recipe that is also gluten free! #veganrecipes #veganwithcurves #breakfast” quote=”A delicious vegan breakfast pancake recipe that is also gluten free! “]
Vegan Breakfast Pancake Recipe
- 1 cup all purpose gluten free flour (I highly recommend Trader Joes brand)
- 1 tablespoons baking powder (aluminum free preferably)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda (aluminum free preferably)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt Himalayan Pink Sea Salt preferably)
- 1-2 tablespoons Monk Fruit Sugar (coconut sugar or organic cane sugar)
- 1 cup Karuna's Divine Pinkalicious
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 medium ripe banana
- First add t 1 cup of gluten free flour, 1 tablespoon of baking powder, 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda, 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon powder(opt), 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt, and 1-2 tablespoons of sugar in a large mixing bowl and toss together with a whisk or fork.
- Second add both banana and 1 cup of Karuna's Divine Pinkalicious and slightly blend together. Put it in a separate and bowl and add 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract. Stir until fully combined.
- Third pour the wet ingredients into the dry and stir together whisking thoroughly until no lumps remain.
- Grab your skillet or non stick pan and add a drop of oil making sure pan is very hot ( over medium-high heat.)
- I use a 1/4 cup measurement to create the standard 4-inch pancake. Drop it into very hot skillet and cook for 60 seconds or so until you see large bubbles form. Flip and cook for another 60 seconds. Continue cooking in 1/4 cup measures until all your batter is used. NOTE: You can test one pancake and adjust if it's too thin or to thick by adding more liquid or flour accordingly.)
- Serve with your choice of fruit, nuts, and syrup. Enjoy!
- Calories 175
- Fat 0 g
- Carbohydrates 39 g
- Fiber 1 g
- Sugar 4 g
- Protein 3 g
- Feel free to use any flour of choice however with gluten based flours be sure not to over mix
- Karuna's natural bottled drinks are available in the Chicago and St. Louis area and will be expanding! If you currently do not have access to these drinks use plain use pineapple juice instead. Note pineapple juice is highly sweeten so it is suggested to omit sugar for the glaze. As always adjust to your taste buds.
- For an additional boost add protein powder!
© VEGAN WITH CURVES. UNLESS NOTED OTHERWISE, ALL IMAGES, RECIPES, & CONTENT ARE COPYRIGHT PROTECTED AND REGISTERED WITH THE U.S. COPYRIGHT OFFICE. MY IMAGES AND WRITTEN CONTENT ARE NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION. WHEN SHARING A RECIPE LINK BACK HERE TO THE ORIGINAL RECIPE. WHEN SHARING CONTENT FROM AN ARTICLE LINK BACK HERE TO THE ORIGINAL BLOG POST. READ FULL COPYRIGHT DISCLOSURE.