This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
These vegan appetizers are perfect for any holiday party or big game day event. We have fried finger foods, sliders, and much more!
Many people state that one of the biggest issues about going vegan, is feeling left out at holidays, parties, and events.
Hey I get it.
As a 10 year vegan (at the publishing of this post), I know how it is to go to a party, and the only dish available is a plain romaine lettuce salad and maybe some unseasoned french fries.
Thank goodness times have change! Vegan food is not only abundantly available, but they are fun, creative, and filling. These vegan appetizers will be a hit in ANY crowd.
Where Can I Serve these Vegan Appetizer Recipes?
If you are like me, I love eating fun vegan finger foods on the weekend watching my favorite Netflix shows. But these are perfect to serve at ANY large get together event including (but not limited to):
- Super Bowl
- March Madness
- Sunday, Monday, & Thursday Night Football
- College Sports
- New Year's
- Kid's Parties
The appetizer recipes are grouped into 9 different categories. Feel free to use the table of contents above to jump the section you desire.
Top Vegan Appetizers
Fried & Breaded
We are starting off this round up with your favorite deep fried, air fried, and even baked and breaded fingers foods!
1. Fried Oyster Mushrooms
2. Baked Zucchini Fries by Plant Based on a Budget
3. Vegan Po' Boy (with Fried Oyster Mushrooms!)
4. Vegan Potato & Vegetable Croquettes by Nutriciously
5. Air Fried Okra
6. Air Fryer Potato Wedges with Cheesy Sauce by Veggies Save The Day
7. Air Fried Buffalo Cauliflower
8. Air Fried Oyster Mushrooms
Spinning off from the last recipe, we're getting spicy with these buffalo flavored recipes!
9. Oyster Mushroom Buffalo Vegan Wings (Air Fryer)
10. Vegan Buffalo Seitan Wings by My Quiet Kitchen
11. Vegan Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
12. Buffalo Chickpea Meatballs by Watch Learn Eat
13. Vegan Buffalo Chicken Dip by Veggie Inspired
Dips, Salsas, & Spreads
You are going to need some "saucy" dips and spreads to go along with those fried oyster mushrooms and buffalo cauliflower "wings"!
14. Warm Caramelized Onion Bacon Dip by Spabettie
15. Vegan Ranch Dip by The Stingy Vegan
16. Dairy Free Nacho Cheese Recipe
17. Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip by Running on Real Food
18. Vegan Remoulade Sauce
19. The BEST Vegan Guacamole
20. Vegan Dill Dip by Delightful Adventures
21. Raw Avocado Vegan Mango Salsa
22. Lebanese Hummus by Vegan Punks
23. Healthy Vegan Salsa (with Sea Moss Gel!)
I'm a St. Louis gal, so it is only right that include some vegan BBQ theme appetizers!
24. BBQ Vegan Lentil Meatballs
25. King Oyster Mushroom Pulled Pork
26. Jackfruit BBQ Party Popper by The Fresh Fig
27. BBQ Lil Smokies by Eat Plant-Based
28. BBQ Cauliflower Wings by Vegan Huggs
Cheese is not off the menu with these dairy and cruelty free options!
29. Vegan Mozzarella Sticks by Steph Sunshine
30. Vegan Pimento Cheese by My Quiet Kitchen
31. Sea Moss Cashew Cheese Recipe (Melts, Slices, and Spreads!)
32. Vegan Port Wine Cheese Ball by VNutrition
Pizza and Pastry
You are going to need some good vegan pizza recipes to go with all that yummy vegan cheese!
33. Vegan Pizza Rolls with Spinach & Cheese by Healthy Midwestern Girl
34. Gluten-Free Copycat Totino's Pizza Rolls by Strength and Sunshine
35. Spicy Lentil Vegan Sausage Rolls by Tinned Tomatoes
36. Cheezy Vegan Spinach Triangles by The Vegan Larder
We are continuing on with our cheese theme, featuring some of the BEST vegan nachos because no party is complete with this dish!
37. Vegan Oyster Mushroom Nachos Recipe
38. Vegan Buffalo Chicken Nachos by Strength And Sunshine
39. Air Fryer Nachos by Rescue Dog Kitchen
Fun Vegan Finger Foods
These vegan finger foods are super fun, creative, and most importantly DELICIOUS!
40. Vegan Potato Skins by Bakerita
41. Vegan Baked Taquitos by Vegan Huggs
42. Vegan Smoked Salmon by Veggie Desserts
43. Dill Pickle Chickpeas by Soup Addict
Sweets and Desserts
No better way to end this round up series than with something sweet!
44. Vegan Cookie Dough Truffles by The Daily Dish
45. Dark Chocolate Hummus by A Sweet Alternative
Tips for Preparing for a Party or Event
- Create an invite list: Know how many people will be there so you so you you can plan how much to cook.
- Chose a food theme: If it's summer time, try a few of the BBQ appetizers. Or maybe go all buffalo style during your Super Bowl get together! Remember as tempting as it is, don't try to make everything on this list at one time. Pick a few of your favorites that stand out and wow your guests!
- Create a shopping list: Once you have your food theme, go shopping in your home first to see what you already have. Then go shopping any additional ingredients you may need. Don't be afraid to buy some store bought items like vegan meats and vegan cheeses to compliment these recipes.
- Make ahead what you can: Some of the recipes like the dips, vegan meatballs, and cheeses...can easily be made ahead of time. So save yourself some time and prep ahead!
- Get your friends to help: It can be fun for your friends to be engaged in making the recipes they are going to indulge in. Hey they might even throw the next party if they are highly impressed.
More Recipe Round Up Collections
See more recipe round up collections →
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my full Affiliate Disclaimer.
© Gina Marie Hoskins. Vegan With Curves. All Rights Reserved. Unless noted otherwise, all images, recipes, & content are copyright protected and registered with the U.S. Copyright Office. My images and written content are NOT to be used without prior permission. Read full Copyright Disclosure.