This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Save enough room after dinner for these super indulgent Vegan Easter Desserts! Recipes include hot cross buns, carrot cake, and more!
I have already shared some of the best Vegan Easter Dinners in the last post and I hoped you saved some room. Because these Vegan Easter Desserts you don't want to miss out on!
Types of Vegan Easter Desserts
I have grouped these recipes in 8 different categories:
- Peanut Butter
- Hot Cross Buns
- Southern Soul
Feel free to use the table of contents above to jump to the section you desire.
Chocolate Dessert Recipes
No matter what time of year, chocolate will always be a winner when it comes to desserts.
And yes, vegans can eat chocolate!
1. Sweet Potato Protein Brownies
2. Vegan Chocolate Tart by Loving It Vegan
3. Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes by Wow It's Veggie
4. Vegan Avocado Chocolate Mousse
5. Vegan Creme Eggs by A Virtual Vegan
Carrot Dessert Recipes
You can't have an Easter celebration without signature carrot desserts like these!
6. No-Bake Carrot Cheesecake by Addicted To Dates
7. Vegan Carrot Cake Cupcakes by Rainbow Nourishments
8. Healthy Carrot Cake Bars by I Heart Vegetables
9. Easy Vegan Carrot Cake by Anna Banana
Lemon Dessert Recipes
Lemon is the flavor that solidifies that it is Springtime!
10. Vegan Lemon Cake
11. Vegan Lemon Cookies by Organically Addison
12. Vegan Strawberry Lemon Loaf Cake by Make It Dairy Free
13. Vegan Lemon Shortbread Cookies by Cookie Dough Diaries
14. 5-Ingredient Vegan Lemon Curd
15. Lemon Poppy Seed Snack Cake by Plant Based on a Budget
16. Vegan Lemon Cupcakes by Vegan Huggs
Berry Dessert Recipes
These berry desserts add a little bit of a Summer feel to your Spring Easter table!
17. "Alkaline" Blackberry Breakfast Bars
18. Gluten Free Vegan Blueberry Crumb Bars by A Dash of Megnut
19. Glute-Free Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp by My Pure Plants
20. Cherry Layered Creamy Vegan Bars by XOXO Bella
21. Very Berry Crumble by I Heart Vegetables
Peanut Butter Dessert Recipes
Peanut butter desserts are the definition of indulgence and decadence!
22. Homemade Peanut Butter Cups (Vegan, Soy Free, Gluten Free)
23. Vegan Peanut Butter Chickpea Blondies by My Plantiful Cooking
24. Homemade Vegan Peanut Butter Eggs by Happy Food Healthy Life
Cheesecake Dessert Recipes
There is no need to mess with momma cow this Easter to enjoy a delicious slice of cheesecake!
25. Strawberry Vegan Cheesecake
26. Vegan Butterfinger Cheesecake by Jar Of Lemons
27. Vegan Creme Egg Cheesecake by Addicted To Dates
28. Vegan Key Lime Cheesecake by The Hidden Veggies
29. Vegan Easter Egg Cheesecake by Baked By Clo
Hot Cross Buns Dessert Recipes
No Easter holiday is complete without the signature cross bun dessert!
30. Vegan Hot Cross Buns by Delightful Adventures
31. Double Chocolate Chip Hot Cross Buns by Rainbow Nourishments
Southern Soul Dessert Recipes
Easter Sunday couldn't be complete without these Southern Soul Desserts to enjoy.
32. Vegan Pineapple Upside Down Cake by Zardy Plants
33. Peach Cobbler In A Jar by Organically Addison
Tips for Making for Vegan Easter Desserts
- Have Fun: Vegan desserts are one of the easiest way to introduce plant based eating into your diet. Because after all, who doesn't like sweets!? These desserts are so good, no one will even realize animals by products were not used so have fun making these recipes for you and your family this holiday/
- Prep Ahead: Things like the raw vegan cheesecakes, and cupcakes can be prep a day or two in advance saving you time in the kitchen!
- Take a Vote: Make everyone feel included in your Easter celebration by voting on which vegan dessert to serve this year!
More Recipe Round Up Collections
- vegan St. Patrick's recipes
- vegan BBQ recipes
- vegan appetizers
- romantic vegan dinners
- vegan valentines desserts
See more recipe round up collections →
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my full Affiliate Disclaimer.
© Gina Marie Hoskins. Vegan With Curves. All Rights Reserved. Unless noted otherwise, all images, recipes, & content are copyright protected and registered with the U.S. Copyright Office. My images and written content are NOT to be used without prior permission. Read full Copyright Disclosure.