This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Satisfy your sweet tooth this holiday with the ultimate Vegan Valentines Desserts guide! We have over 36 of the best indulgent vegan treats.
After eating your romantic vegan dinners, you will want to treat yourself to these vegan valentines desserts! This round up features over 36 vegan desserts that are sweet, decadent, and full of love.
Types of Vegan Valentine's Day Desserts
Here you will find your traditional chocolate treats, desserts made with fresh strawberries, vegan caramel sweets, dairy free cheesecake, and even homemade candy!
Not only can you serve these desserts on Valentine's Day, but they are also perfect for:
- date night
- self care day or weekend
- anytime you want a sweet treat or to show someone (or yourself) some love
These recipes are grouped into 11 different categories. Feel free to use the table of contents above to jump the section you desire.
These examples below show you that you can bake the most delicious, moist cake without the need of eggs or dairy.
1. Double Chocolate Beetroot Cake by The Simple Green
2. Vegan Strawberry Cake by Watch.Learn.Eat
3. Vegan Red Velvet Cake by Kiipfit
4. Double Chocolate Beetroot Cake by The Simple Green
5. Chocolate Raspberry Mug Cake by Our Happy Mess
Cheesecake is my FAVORITE dessert and these vegan versions do not disappoint!
6. Strawberry Vegan Cheesecake
7. No Bake Vegan Chocolate Cheesecake by Nourish Plate
8. Vegan Strawberry Cheesecake Bars by Dishing Out Health
9. Raspberry Swirl Raw Cheesecake Cups by Saucy Kitchen
Cupcakes are the perfect cute mini treat to give your partner this Valentine's day!
10. Vegan Strawberry Cupcakes by Rainbow Nourishments
11. Love Heart Cupcakes by Baked By Clo
12. Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes by Dinner Mom
13. Frozen Strawberry Brownie Bottom Cupcakes by Flavor the Moments
14. Vegan Gluten-Free Brownies by Delightful Adventures
These cookies are crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside!
15. Vegan Red Velvet Cookies by Cookie Dough Diaries
16. Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies by Marsha’s Baking Addiction
17. Strawberry Shortbread Cookies by Cookie Dough Diaries
18. Almond Flour Peanut Butter Cookies by Fresh April Flours
19. Vegan Thumbprint Cookies by Plant.Well
20. Strawberry Banana Nice Cream (with Sea Moss!)
21. Vegan Chocolate Milkshake by Vegan Blueberry
22. Healthy Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream
23. Avocado Chocolate Ice Cream
Mousse & Puddings
24. Vegan Avocado Chocolate Mousse
25. Vegan Raspberry White Chocolate Mousse by Addicted to Dates
26. Chia Chocolate Pudding
Truffles & Fudge
27. Chocolate Strawberry Fudge by Bakerita
28. Vegan Double Chocolate Truffles by Organically Addison
29. Chocolate Amaretto Truffles by Running on Real Food
30. Healthier Raspberry Truffles by Texanerin
Candy & Treats
31. Vegan Chocolate Covered Strawberries by Nutriciously
32. Vegan Almond Joy by Beaming Baker
33. Vegan Snickers Bites by Zardy Plants
Syrups & Sauces
34. 5 Ingredient Date Caramel Sauce
35. Vegan Chocolate Fondue by Vegan on Board
Pies, Pastries, & Tarts
If you are a pastry person, these "sweet as pie" recipes are sure to please!
36. Gluten Free Pop Tarts by Allergy Free Alaska
37. No-Bake Raspberry Chocolate Tart by Bakerita
38. Vegan Custard Tart by My Pure Plants
- Make ahead: The great thing about bakery goods is a lot of them can be made in advance! Your sweet treat will already be ready while you can focus on gift giving and receiving.
- Lose the guilt: Today is not a day to worry about counting protein, calories, and carbs. Allow yourself to full be present and enjoy the holiday desserts.
- Try something new: If you always do cupcakes, how about truffles this year? These recipes are here to guide you in every step so you can feel confident your dessert will turn out perfectly.
- Add wine...always lol: There are vegan wines out there! Wine just makes any main dish and dessert that much more special! Of course this is only if you are of legal drinking age.
More Recipe Round Up Collections
See more recipe round up collections →
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my full Affiliate Disclaimer.
© Gina Marie Hoskins. Vegan With Curves. All Rights Reserved. Unless noted otherwise, all images, recipes, & content are copyright protected and registered with the U.S. Copyright Office. My images and written content are NOT to be used without prior permission. Read full Copyright Disclosure.